Saturday, January 19, 2008

Diaper trouble

How many diapers have I changed by now? Somewhere in the thousands, I would guess. But all that experience hasn’t helped me recently.

For the last few days, Ladybug has woken up in a puddle of pee, her diaper open on one side. After we finished reading in our bed last night, she stood up, a wet butt print on the sheets behind her after her diaper shifted. And when we were at the playground, her diaper actually came out her pant leg.

“I don’t have that problem,” my husband told me.

So this afternoon, he gave me a lesson. He put Ladybug on the changing table and with scientific precision drew an invisible line that the waistband should reach and the Velcro touch in order for the diaper to stay in place.

Three hours later, that diaper still hadn’t budged. He’s right. He doesn’t have that problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home