Monday, July 23, 2007

A proud moment

In a last-minute rush to squeeze in doctors appointments before my insurance expires, my husband and I scheduled an appointment at the same clinic at the same time. That meant toting Ladybug along with us.

It was our first time to see this doctor, and I didn’t know what to expect. I just kept my fingers crossed that there wouldn’t be too long of a wait.

Of course there was, but our saving grace was the arrival of another patient with her toddler son. A toddler son who brought a miniature toy motorcycle that revved.

The little boy sat on his mom’s lap and pointed at Ladybug. Ladybug pointed back. Then he handed her the motorcycle.

“Thank you,” Ladybug said.

Thank you! Thank you! My Ladybug said thank you!

She played with the motorcycle for a minute and handed it back to the boy.

“Thank you,” she said again.

“Kids are so polite today,” the boy’s mom commented.

Yes, my Ladybug is polite.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful feeling. Absolutely makes you feel you're doing your job :)
kks

July 23, 2007 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle Mahfoufi said...

And what am I supposed to think with her latest trick: No! No! Nooooooooooo!

July 23, 2007 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home